Prepare for the rainy season with this simple solution for your property storm drains. This is the best, most affordable solution you can buy for overall protection against hydrocarbons, sediment, and heavy metal flows into your drain!
- Specialized catch basin insert has “quilted” sections sewn into the body of the unit where storm water flows through.
- A custom blend of heavy metal removal media is contained in each section (pouch).
- Six pounds of heavy metal removal media is contained in the lower portion of the Drain Guard.
- A non-permeable, PVC skirt at the top of the unit funnels all water to the lower portion of the Ultra-Drain Guard where it is forced to move through the media before it can move on into the storm drain.
- This BMP removes hydrocarbons, heavy metals, sediments, and other organics from storm water and industrial runoff.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
|Part#||Dimensions in (mm)||Flow Rate
|9397||48 x 36 x 18
(1,219 x 914 x 457)
|275 (1,040)||30 (13.5)||.23 (.87)||190||6.5 (3.0)|
• Rubidium • Lithium • Potassium • Caesium • Ammonium • Sodium • Calcium • Silver • Cadmium • Lead • Zinc • Barium • Strontium • Copper • Mercury • Magnesium • Iron • Cobalt • Aluminum • Chromium
|Material and Product Specifications|
|Heavy Metal Removal Media Data Sheet|
|Compliance 40 CFR 122.26|
|U.S. Patent No. 5,372,714; 5,575,925; 6,632,501|
ULTRA-DRAIN GUARD®, HEAVY METAL MODEL