Permanent Catch Basin
Removes Concentrated Contaminants From Stormwater at “Hot Spot” Drains
- Removes hydrocarbons, organically bound metals, sediments and other organics from stormwater and industrial runoff.
- Exceeds 80% sediment removal efficiency
- Patented dual media filtration system provides consistent removal efficiencies.
- sealed, filtered system uses SORB 44 and activated carbon to remove contaminants from water flow.
- By-pass system prevents flooding or ponding during high flow storm events.
- Excellent post construction control for “hot spot” applications. (Drains that are more susceptible to large concentrations of contaminants.)
- Units available for round or square catch basin grates. Custom sizes available.
- Considered a “true filter” and has been verified by the EPA’s ETV program.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) when used as Best Management Practice in Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.